Sunday, March 10, 2013

My very FIRST classroom!

It has been such a long time since I have blogged.  I am sorry, I apologize. I'm kind of bad at this blogging thing sometimes!  But I am telling myself, starting today, that I am going to get better and keep updating it and sharing information with all of you!

As most of you know, I have started my very FIRST teaching job in a preschool classroom at Community United Child Care Center in Cedar Falls.  My job isn't like a typical teaching job, that starts in August and ends in May.  This daycare center is year-round; therefore, I have my preschoolers year round until they go to Kindergarten.  It is a bit different, but I really do enjoy it and I really like that I will continue to have a job throughout the summer because as many of you know, I do NOT like sitting still.  And let me tell you, these four and five year old's definitely keep me on my toes! :)

Now that I have informed you of my current teaching position, let me show you some photos of my classroom after only ONE week of working in it.  I forgot to take "before" pictures, so I'm kind of disappointed in myself, but these pictures are from the middle of January when I first started in my classroom.

Front of the classroom (standing in the back)

Back of the classroom (standing in the front)

Desk/Storage shelves...CLUTTERED! (standing in the back)
Now let me inform you that my classroom has changed after these pictures, and I will be updating my blog with new pictures very soon!  It's a little cluttered in these pictures, and I have definitely cleared out ALOT of the clutter.  However, a classroom is always changing and I can't wait for you to see the new and updated pictures!

That's all for now.

Thanks for listening...and until next time...stay safe <3!


No comments:

Post a Comment