Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sharing some exciting news...

As many of you know, while working towards my Bachelor of Arts in Education, I also took time to receive my Coaching Authorization as I have always had a love for sports and coaching is something I think I would really enjoy.

After numerous applications to teaching jobs, coaching jobs, etc., I have received a callback!

Next Tuesday at 2:00, I have an interview for a High School Girls' Assistant Track Coach!  I am not going to state the location as of right now, but I wanted to share the exciting news with all of you!  I am very excited as track has always been a passion of mine, as many of you know, and if I can share that passion with high school girls and hopefully help them to achieve great success as I did, my job as a coach will be fulfilled.

So, keep your fingers crossed, pray that my interview goes well, and I will hopefully share some even MORE EXCITING news with you very soon....!!! :)

Thanks all for listening...until next time, stay safe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment