Thursday, December 31, 2015

...#FEELINGTHANKFUL...


Life is full of give and take.  Give thanks and take nothing forgranted.

Reflecting back on November and looking through pictures showed me how many great moments were in November.  I decided I wanted to share them with you.  I am forever thankful for the opportunities that are put in front of me on a day to day basis.

A boyfriend who knows how to spoil me and quit up with me 24/7.  Thanks dear, I love you. :)

Amazing sisters and brother-in-laws.  My sisters married two pretty great men!  Thanks guys, I love all of you! :)

My parents and grandparents.  Fun, lively, and willing to go Black Friday shopping last minute with me!  I love you!
Needless to say, I'm pretty blessed with the people in my life and I will never take them forgranted, because without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Thank you all for listening, and until next time...stay safe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment