Thursday, December 31, 2015

Lights, Camera, Action! - Field Trip Fun

Hey everyone!

Happy (almost) New Year!

I'm determined before the New Year begins to update you on what happened in November and December of 2015!  And my New Year's Resolution is to stay updated on my blog! :)  Make sure you keep me to my resolution!

Anyways...near the end of November, the 1st graders at Roosevelt had the opportunity to visit KIMT (tv) and KGLO (radio) stations!  They were so excited to finally go on a field trip!  Below is a quick tour of what happened while on the field trip! :)

On the bus! :)
Walking into the TV station!
Hanging out with Amy Fleming (the news reporter)!
My little guy on the blue weather wall! :)
Getting ready to leave KIMT!
In the KGLO radio room!
This radio DJ was on air so we couldn't talk to him! :)
On the way back to school with their new TAYLOR SWIFT t-shirts! :)
Overall, the field trip was a great success!  The kids had a blast but were exhausted when we returned back to school!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and friends!

Thank you for listening, and until next time...stay safe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment