Wednesday, August 14, 2013



I am so sorry.  I can't believe it's been over a month since I have blogged. Wow!  Does time fly when you're having fun or what?!

Well, I have been having a blast the last month and a half of my life...between finishing out my time in preschool at Cedar Falls....to taking a couple weeks off in between jobs to get moved, get my classroom ready, and officially become a teacher in the Clarksville Community School District.  All I can say is this past six or seven weeks has been a complete whirlwind, but over time I am getting settled and am so excited to begin this new journey in my life.

Please stay tuned in to read stories, updates, but most of all incredible moments that will be happening in my life as well as my 2nd grade classroom!

Here's to a new experience with new friends, a new small town, and most of all new memories!

Thank you all for listening.  Until next time, stay safe and thanks for listening. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment