Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Simply Starting 2nd Grade...Classroom Tour! :)

 After about three weeks of hard work in my classroom, I think it is finally ready for the red carpet reveal!  Eeeek, I'm so excited to share these pictures and of course, it does not do my classroom justice as I think it is absolutely adorable and just love being in it.  Have fun exploring and let me know what you think! :) 

~Miss Nederhoff's 2nd Grade Classroom Reveal! ~

Front right corner (includes class library, calendar, teacher table for computer, docucamera, and Mimeo tools!)

Front left corner (includes Word Work center with book tubs easy accessible for small
group reading and will be the Daily 5?CAFE Corner)

Back left corner of the classroom (includes mailboxes, recycling bin, writing center, computers (3:)!!!), word wall, birthday door, Clip Up chart, Turn In area, BRAVO board, and a small group writing table!!)

Back right corner (includes Miss Nederhoff's desk area and math work center!)

"I CAN" Board (This board will be where I post "I CAN" statements related to the Iowa Common Core aka...standards that the students must meet in 2nd grade!)

Birthday Door/Clip Up Chart Door (Birthday Board...I'm going to take pictures of each of the students with their birthday number and put them underneath their birthday month.  Clip Up Chart...This is the behavior management strategy our school uses in order to encourage positive behavior!  It works amazing!)
Well, that is all for now!  I hope you enjoyed my classroom reveal! I know I really love it, but I could be a little bias as well! :) 

Until next time, stay safe and thanks for listening! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment