Friday, January 11, 2013

It's OFFICIAL! :)

This will be one short post...but one VERY IMPORTANT post....

Truly the BEST Christmas present ever....

Look who is an OFFICIAL IOWA LICENSED TEACHER......!!!!



How exciting huh?! Needless to say, I danced around the house singing to my family, "I DID IT! I DID IT! I REALLY REALLY DID IT!"  Yes, I acted like a little kid but who wouldn't after seeing all their hard work pay off after four and a half years of college?!

Wow, I still cannot believe that I am done with college and am moving into the "career" part of my life!  I don't like to call it a career though...I like to call it my "love" part of my life, because from now on, I get to do something I LOVE every day of my life...and that is educate and care for children the rest of my life.  What a great feeling and what an amazing future I have made for myself.  I am so blessed to say that I get to do something I love for the rest of my life.  What an amazing feeling.

I would just like to close this post with saying thank you....to my parents, sisters, grandparents, friends, professors, etc. who shaped this part of my life and encouraged me to stick with it even when times got tough.  I cannot be more thankful for the people in my life who have helped me get to this point of my life.

Until next time...stay safe.  Thanks for listening! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment