Sunday, August 19, 2012

Much Needed Rest

Just to update you all...

I am feeling very refreshed and ready to return back to school tomorrow!  I was very tired after Friday but now, I am feeling a lot better after catching up on sleep and relaxing all weekend.  At times I did feel like a loser...staying home with my parents both Friday and Saturday night, but today, I thank myself for doing that because I need to realize that I am in the real world now and that going out Friday and Saturday night and then trying to work a 40 hour week just will not work!  So, I am happy to say I was responsible this weekend by staying in...but I reassure you that once football season begins, more action will be taking place on the weekend!  Get excited everyone...Less than 2 weeks til Iowa Hawkeye football...BEGINS! Go Hawks! :)

Little humor to add on the teaching aspect of this blog... :)



Just saying ;)!  Night everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Until next time, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment