Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween..from Preschool!

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween day just as much as I am.  I know that today...in preschool...we celebrated Halloween inside and out!!!

We decorated treat bags and got to fill them with candy....

Decorating their treat bags!

Oh hey Lightning McQueen! :) So proud of his treat bag!

and....

We got our faces painted!!!

Ms. Morales (volunteer) was so nice and came in  and painted all the children's faces!

Beautiful Snow White! :)
and...

We even got to wear our costumes to school!!! Check them out!!! :)

My sassy girls :)!

And my crazy boys! :)
Needless to say, the preschoolers and teachers had a wonderful day celebrating Halloween at school today! Hope you all have a fabulous time celebrating as well!

Until next time...stay safe!  Have a 'spooooooktacular' night!!! :)

P.S...

My sister and I are currently waiting for our first trick or treater at our apartment!  Hope they come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment